Friday, January 27, 2012

Gossip Girl-Butterfly Wall Art....


I have been a huge fan of Gossip Girl forever now...
 Its one of my all time favourite shows
I'm sure there are zillions of you out there who love Gossip Girl as much as I do

It's just so stylish and fashion forward,
power packed with all the drama and action
I thank Gossip Girl for enriching my life....and hope that it lasts forever !!!

This post is dedicated to Gossip Girl and 
the Paul Villinski Butterfly wall art in Serena's bedroom 

The Butterfly wall art is something that I've been yearning for a long time now
 Its just the most beautiful thing to adorn the walls
at least for me (considering my love for butterflies and all things feminine)
    



 For more pictures of Serena's and everyone else's residences click here 


3 comments:

  1. Just saw all the other bedroom pics. Blair's bedroom is more of my style that Serena's! But both are fabulous.. have to agree on that!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a simple yet pretty room. makes me wanna reorganize my whole bedroom =.=" i tend to hoard a lot of junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god! I love this too! As soon as I saw these butterflies on Serena's bedroom wall at the start of the last season I have been obsessed! I immediately looked it up myself too and I keep photos of it in my 'Inspirations' folder too lol. Its so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete