Saturday, January 28, 2012

Prada takes you to the 50's...



While surfing the net, I stumbled upon
Prada's Spring Summer 2012 Ad Campaign by Steven Meisel  
And I must say I was blown over ....
The vintage 50's automobile inspired 'out of the box' collection is truly a treat to the eyes 
Can't wait for it to get launched here in India

The entire range of shoes, bags, scarfs, sunglasses and dresses have a very vintage yet quirky feel to it 
and would definitely make one stand out in a crowd
so, thumbs up to Prada for the amazing collection!!!

Especially love the flame edges heels....they're so damn cool!!!

 






























Photographs courtesy- www.fashionologie.com  

XOXO....S

11 comments:

  1. some really cute pieces...it'l be interesting how this translates to the high street :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous photos - I love the line! Thanks for sharing.

    Field Below - A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a slight obsession with the 50's.. so naturally I love this post! How fun! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want those sunglasses in the first picture! So pretty!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say that some of the shoes are more fun than pretty :)
    Nice post though :)

    XOXO
    Camilla / www.NativePassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these. <3

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from the leather satchel co. if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prada ♥
    http://lucie-breakeven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish shoes, follow u now, we could follow each other :)
    If u can, visit:
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete